Not all incomplete smiles are doomed to remain that way. In today’s dental industry, getting a tooth replacement has never been easier or wiser. Dental replacements such as dental bridges can mimic the natural look of teeth, last for decades, and restore your facial structure to its normal glory. Consider the following benefits that bridges can provide:
– A single dental bridge can last up to ten years, or even as long as a lifetime, but it should be repaired or replaced as necessary.
– Oftentimes, missing teeth can cause a person’s facial structure to sink in, which will make them look older and weaker than they truly are. Dental bridges can restore your facial structure and your natural look.
– Dental bridges prevent other teeth from moving out of position, which can often occur when there is not a full set of teeth in place.
– Dental bridges lower your risk for malocclusions and misalignments, which can often develop when there are teeth missing from a dental profile.
– Dental bridges can improve lost or impaired functions caused by missing teeth, such as chewing, eating, and speaking functions.
No matter which tooth replacement you choose, Dr. Mark Osenieks and our team at Mark A. Osenieks DDS, PC will make sure that your smile is properly treated. To schedule an oral exam or professional cleaning at our dentist office in Grand Rapids, Michigan, please contact us at (616) 453-0002. A healthy smile is a happy smile!